There is no secret so close as that between a rider and his horse. ~Robert Smith Surtees
As a equestrian photographer, I love nothing more than capturing that special connection between a horse and their owner. Plus, I always have a blast hanging out with people and their horses. Interested in your own equestrian photo session? Read on for some basic information about my equine photography.
Sessions start at $450 and I offer a few different packages to fit your needs. All packages include:
- Pre-shoot consultation via phone call or video chat
- One to two hour photo shoot
- Online gallery to view your images
- At least 10 fully edited digital images with print release
- The option to buy more products, prints, and digital files after your session
- NO TRAVEL FEES as long as you are within 2 hours of Denver or a location I am already traveling to*
*travel session are extremely limited though, so get in touch ASAP to secure your spot
Where I Shoot
I’m based out of Evergreen, Colorado, and am available for shoots throughout Colorado.
I also travel frequently throughout the country and offer sessions with NO TRAVEL FEES if you are within 2 hours of a location I am already traveling to. Here are some of my 2017 destinations:
- New Mexico
- Texas (West)
Want a session somewhere not listed above? Let’s talk! I may still be traveling there, or I may just be looking for an excuse to go there!
Behind the Scenes
Interested in possibly scheduling a shoot? Contact me so we can start talking about it!